Friday, November 20, 2009

Okay. So last night all the scraps from the Safari quilt started to take on a good form. Using the Stack a New Deck book, I was able to make 48 five inch squares starting with a 6 1/2" square, making four cuts, and sewing them back together. There are still more scraps left to create with, so the quilt just may turn out to be a good "nap" size.

I'm having stupid moments right now. Just can't seem to figure out how to put a photo onto the blog post. Last night I downloaded Picasa and it grabbed ALL of the photos on the computer. Spent most of the night trying to put them in a reasonable order - some were already in albums - no, folders. Now when trying to grab a photo from Picasa for the blog, it just wants to download every single picture of the 6,000 to add to the blog. HELLLLPPPPPPPP.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what you're doing dear, but I've never had picasa take all my photos off my computer! ha ha

    ReplyDelete