Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A New Book ... for me anyways

So today I ventured into that dangerous place for me - JoAnn's Fabrics. No, there was NO FABRIC PURCHASED! Remember that year-long hiatus from buying fabric for me? Yup, I'm still clean. BUT - and it's a big butt, I purchased Intuitive Color & Design by Jean Wells.

Oh my, is it wonderful. She shows so much inspiration from photos - sketches - nature and translates it into fiber; her pieces are truly lovely. It's hard to look through this book without being in the studio ready to put pieces together. Check it out: http://jeanwellsquilts.com/index.html

Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharon!
    I'm proud of you for not buying any more cotton, woven fabric! LOL
    I had fun with you today...thanks for picking me up, literally and figuratively.

    ReplyDelete