Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The month of November has been dubbed "Art Every Day" month and that's the challenge that has prompted this blog. I'm going to be accountable for doing something creative EVERY DAY.

Today I took all my scraps from a recent Safari quilt and started to stack them up. They will eventually be a little throw quilt for our den. Here's a picture of the pieces that I'll use:
....well, I'd like to post a picture but right now I'm a rookie and will work on this part.
So. Later on that one. I'll even put some other photos up --- like the Safari Quilt.
Deb Svedberg has helped me start this blog so I'm going for it.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sharonahhh Sharonahhh!
    Welcome to blog-hood!
    I lov your tutu's!
    I think next summer I want to make some really interesting 'laundry' and hang it on a line and take pictures.
    Sound good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great start to your blog. I like the tennis shoes. And the tutu's

    ReplyDelete