Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Numbers 11 and 12

Number 11 was really fun to make - even got that ol' Bart Simpson and his baby sister in it.
BUT - and it's a big BUTT - I JUST MADE A HOUSE CARD!!!! It was #9. What th.....?!

So immediately, #12 - the bird of paradise took shape using some of the already cut-to-shape pieces in the fused ready drawer. Amazing how that makes a person think of a new design. That one only started with the black wing which lay on the backing for a day before more pieces joined in. I took my cue from that black wing and shaped other pieces to follow suit. When all was done, it still needed more feathers in her cap so I just drew them on. Oh well.

Here they are:

 #11 - "Feelin' Groovy"    
 
#12 - "Flying High"
                                                  
One of the next ones needs to have a little different shape. I'll work on that.

1 comment: