Sunday, February 21, 2010

The best birthday present ever!

The best birthday present ever came from Sarah Gannett; she offered her services to reorganize my studio - clean it up and make it workable again.
Last Friday Sarah came over first thing in the morning. we worked our fannies off (only in the literal sense), had lunch and worked again. By 2:00 in the afternoon it looked so darn good that I was afraid to go in there!!! Sarah went off to her real work after five hours of the Englund household - how DOES she do it?!!! - and I took a nap! Boy is she good.

Here's the best part: I now have a medium stack of "to dos" and have already finished up one of them. I'm going back up right after church.

I LOVE MY REORGANIZED STUDIO!!!!

Thanks you soooooooooooooooo much Sarah. You are my new hero.

Now I just have to figure out what's wrong with my camera wiring that it won't download pix into this danged computer! It worked before. Something is wrong. Deb? Got an idea?

3 comments:

  1. LOL Sharon, I can help you with your computer and camera!
    I'm glad you organized your room, but don't let neatness deter you from creativity. What's the saying, "A clean house is a sign of mental illness"? Or is it "A messy house is a sign of a life well lived"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.
    It's: "A clean house is a sign of a misspent life"
    I'd love some 'puter help. The things that worked before just won't do it now. Must be brain freeze. Pass the ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first being hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint. ~Erma Bombeck

    Don't cook. Don't clean. No man will ever make love to a woman because she waxed the linoleum - "My God, the floor's immaculate. Lie down, you hot bitch." ~Joan Rivers

    My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance. ~Author Unknown

    Now my lovely friend, I hope to see you tonight at MCQ with the results of anything creative you've done...and I am glad you have an organized sewing room!

    ReplyDelete